Have you been spending a lot of time in decorating your house, lately?
If you haven’t finished decorating different corners of all the rooms of your house, you might want to read a few things before you end up with a major interior-mishap. No doubt you are skilled and creative enough to bring the right kind of stuff into your house, but don’t forget the trend keeps changing and if you want to cope up with it, you need to focus on trendier stuff more.
Here is a list of the top five decorating dangers you must avoid, if you want your house to look as beautiful as you are:
- Don’t buy and place neon colored carpets, especially if there’s an epileptic patient in your house: Neon colors trigger epileptic patients; if the epilepsy is too severe in some individuals, they get seizures or severe migraines due to the same. If there is someone with epilepsy in your house, do not use neon colored carpets. If your old carpets are dirty, you can search for the best carpet cleaning Newport Beach CA company and get them cleaned in no time at all.
- If you have kids at home, avoid hanging nude paintings no matter how much you appreciate the artwork: Do we need to talk about this in detail?
- Do not leave the candles unattended, even if they are covered in a glass: No matter how much you love candles, don’t leave them burning when you leave the house.
- Don’t be too perfect in your interiors; someone has rightly said that beauty lies in imperfection: Keep the rooms imperfect. A few books lying on the couch or loosely tied curtains on the windows let people know you live in the house.
- Add colors into the rooms of your house: The more colors you add to your house, the brighter it gets. However, this doesn’t mean you need to make a rainbow in your house. Keep the decorations simple and sophisticated instead of mixing up everything.
If you are sure of what you are doing, you don’t need professional assistance while changing or modifying the interiors of your house; you can surely do it on your own.